Here I am, sitting at home with my dear wife, doing homework out in the living room on this wonderfully convenient laptop. I also just installed Microsoft Office 2010 so I could do my CIS 120 homework somewhere else other than at school. The lack of this program at home was causing difficulty for me to get all my homework done, but now that is not a problem.
My wife also got herself a laptop for her college convenience as well. She's been enjoying it thoroughly, watching videos on YouTube and listening to music while she works on homework. I helped her pick out her laptop online, its a little better than mine, especially in HDD size. She also enjoys typing on laptop keyboards more than USB keyboards. And now, with our laptops, we can play our favorite game as often as we like. The game is called Grand Chase, an online multi-player game that our laptops can run considerably well. About as well as our desktops can.
No comments:
Post a Comment