Monday, November 15, 2010
Steam Program
These last couple of weeks, I have been using a program called Steam. It is an online video game store/game launcher. A teacher named Jacob referred me to Steam and told me about a discount for a great game called Left 4 Dead 2. The game was on sale for only ten dollars, and I could play the game online with him and my friends at home. A very fun game, which I feel was a great investment for me to sink into during my relaxation time. Although my computer can easily run the game, however, my computer sometimes crashes and takes longer to load the game than everyone else' computers. This makes me consider purchasing a couple upgrades for my computer in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What was the name of teacher. I may need to have some conversation with him :)
ReplyDelete